kiss-met.blogspot.com

Monday, November 29, 2004

Back to Work

I think I am well enough to go back to Kuantan to resume what I have left behind over there, my work. I have a friend who looks after my work over
there but I do not want to overtax him. I have been in KL for over 6 weeks
now, first my surgery and then my recovery period.

In fact I have tried to work, to earn my fair share of living. On Saturday I did some inspection work for Dewan Bandaraya KL and I found it not much of a strain. So I know that I can now resume my work. My wounds have now healed, at least what I see externally but what is internal I do not know. I can feel a slight pinch sometime, and a slight pain inside when I overstrain myself, but to me there is nothing much to worry about.

The Muslim Ramadan fasting month is now over and the Hari Raya (Eid) period is also now over. I went back to the kampong for the Hari Raya
period, but did not really celebrate it as I was still not feeling that well. But I did a couple of visitings to some relatives houses, just to pay them respects. After being in the kampong for a couple of days, I came back to KL where I rested further. But the period after the Hari Raya was no period for rest, it was still the Hari Raya period. I did some visitings in KL, the neighbours have their ‘open houses’ which I was obliged to attend and I also had many visitors coming over to the house whom I have to entertain the best I could. I just put a brave face so that they did not really know of my real situation. And I managed to go through all that with no ill effect. In fact just a couple of days ago my KL house was used as the staging point for an engagement ceremony for a male cousion of my wife. We had many relatives coming here then, eating and making merry for the ceremony. But luckily the main ceremony was some where else. Even then my house was almost full when they all arrived. And I am glad that I have so many visitors, both for the Hari Raya and the engagement ceremony.

Anyway, I am now almost 90% of my normal self so I have been all right
and shall be all right.,

To shout back, e-mail: mylias@tm.net.my


To Shout Back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home