kiss-met.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

My Early Days of Bloging

I wrote this at the very first day of my blogging. The blog has since been deleted and I have moved on to this blog.

Pak Idrus has got his own blog which is very successful and Ismail Omar also has his own blog, and he uses his blog in a community of his colleague of his past working days.

Pak Idrus blog is at http://idrus.blogspot.com/ and Ismail Omar at xlln.blogdrive.com, and mblog.com/xlln_discussion.

--------------------------------------------

Aknowledgement.

Tuesday 30 Dec 2003, 720 hours, start of my blog, thanks to my friend Pak Idrus Bakar who introduces me to the idea. An old friend Ismail Omar did mention about it a few weeks ago but I was not ready for it then. And of course I have seen a few samples of blogs in other groups postings.

And thanks to Blogger for giving me the opportunity to pen my ideas and thoughts in this virtual site.


Introduction.

Assalamu'alaikum and good day to all.

Its too early to introduce myself properly, lets wait untill the day gets warmer and the sun rises.

To shout back, e-mail: mylias@tm.net.my


To Shout Back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home