kiss-met.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

My Heart - Introduction

It has been some time since I am at this blog. Since then they have opened up my chest, bypassed the blood vessels for my heart, closed my chest and let me recover. It was a difficult recovery, at least for me, but the Doctors said that it was an easy one. I do not know really as this is my first heart bypass surgery and hopefully my last. Other may have a different experience.

In the next few notes I am going to describe my experience in my this blog on what had transpired before, during and after thesurgery, to the best of my knowledge and to thefill of my memory. These may not beexact but anything else I forget, others who had the same experience may liketo fill in.

So bear with me.


To shout back, e-mail: mylias@tm.net.my


To Shout Back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home